Menu
skeybob
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error Code 7012

Good evening all,

Can anybody advise how I can get around error code 7012 please.
I have received my new TIVO box today and when I have followed the setup instructions it has come up with this code and asked me to call the support services.
I have done this and after patiently waiting for 1 hour and 5 minutes was cut off.
I am ringing again now but fear the same outcome. Shocking service from Virgin media.
They would be first class if they sorted their customer services department out.

Who picks the music that you are subjected to by the way whilst waiting on the phone, it's shocking.
It must be the CEO's 3 year old!!

Thanks very much for any support or help you provide.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7012

I'm afraid, as per https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes/7012 you will need to call to resolve this.

Sorry to say, you won't be the first to voice those sentiments about Virgin's C/S, and won't be the last.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
skeybob
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code 7012

Thanks very much for the reply Japitts.
I have just come off the phone to a lovely person called Ashley who has sorted my issue for me.
She has also advised that I need a new remote control and is sending me one.

She was great but the 2hrs 30 minutes wait for somebody to answer, wasn't so.

Virgin media, please sort your music out whilst customers are waiting on the phone.  It's dreadful.

Tags (1)