cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer appointment

Linz2724
Joining in

Can anyone please tell me where I can find out if the engineer that has been booked for this morning is going to turn up. Was given time slot 8 - 12…No show yet and taken the morning off work☹️ What happened to speaking to a human being?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Linz2724,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the delays with the appointment, usually you should be able to view the appointment time via MyVM, alternatively our team via 0345 454 1111/150 from a VM landline can advise of the appointment time also.

May I ask did the appointment go ahead? 

Thanks,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Linz2724,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the delays with the appointment, usually you should be able to view the appointment time via MyVM, alternatively our team via 0345 454 1111/150 from a VM landline can advise of the appointment time also.

May I ask did the appointment go ahead? 

Thanks,

Kain

Yes, thank you. Engineer was a little bit late, had taken the morning off work so was a bit anxious timescale wise, however could not fault the engineers helpful service when he arrived. 

Great to hear all sorted 🙂 let us know if there's anything further we can assist with

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill