Menu
Frankcw1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Distortion on TiVo box

I am getting issues a distorted picture on most channels through my TiVo box.. followed restart instructions and cable tightened etc.. called support and had reboot completed with signal etc but still not sorted. Don’t want to spend 1 hour plus on the phone if I can avoid it. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Distortion on TiVo box

If, by distortion you mean pixellated pictures, then you likely have a signal fault and this needs either an engineer visit or replacement box, seeing as you've already restarted before calling in.

You can check for known area faults on 0800 5610061, but I don't imagine anything will be reported, given what you've said.

Unfortunately, the agent you spoke to has just served to resolve their call by doing something you'd already done - i.e. rebooted the box again. If one reboot has failed to resolve the fault, there's nothing special about further restarts. Did you tell them the problem wasn't sorted when you were on the phone to them?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks