Menu
jennymc99
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Desperately slow access to apps / streaming etc. No call back from customer services

Can anyone help? The last year or so streaming from i player or you tube or even moving from page to page on the tv menus is becoming slower and slower. Have raised a couple of times and been told a fix is coming however no change. Recently renewed contract and raised again, was told after some tests it would need to be looked at by the next level and they would call me back in next 4 hours. 4 weeks later and still no call back despite chasing.

Between this and the constand broadband crashes its becoming really frustrating. Any ideas on who I ask for next time I call to try and get this resolved. Some of the community boards suggest tivo just not function properly but if thats the case why still charge for it and market that it can do streaming etc?

thanks all

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Desperately slow access to apps / streaming etc. No call back from customer services

Hi jennymc99, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your TV & broadband services. I'd like to take a look from here and see what we can do to help. Please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and get back to me when you can so we can go through further diagnostics.

I'll look forward to hearing back from you.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Desperately slow access to apps / streaming etc. No call back from customer services

Thanks for getting back to me with the details jennymc99.

I've booked a tech-visit for the service issues and an appointment for the damaged external covers as well, confirming the details via PM.

Please let us know how this goes, or let us know if there's anything else we can help with in the meantime. 

Tom 

0 Kudos