Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dead tivo

Hi

spent over 2 hours over 3 days trying to report a fault on one of my TiVo boxes , tried all the numbers I have to get in contact, report a fault is useless as the mobile link doesn’t help, on line is woeful , thought I’d give this a crack , is there anyone who can help ( my last attempt was to call retentions , they had a quick dial internal number and put me through, there’s another 20 mins of my life gone on hold with no answer) 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dead tivo

You could try using their text messaging service, wait on here (possibly a few days) for a forum staffer to pick up this thread if you can explain what your issues actually are.. or keep trying the 150/0345 4541111 numbers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

150 is what I’ve been onto for 2 hours + over a few days, not feeling that’s going to get better, tried all the routes I can get too including old numbers , can’t believe there is no one working,

if I didn’t already have 2 boxes I’d be stuck , all I need is someone to take ownership and solve a simple issue , guess the retention team will be the best bet in the end when I leave ! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi DanAbi

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the TV issues. I have ran some checks and we do need a technician visit. I'll PM you now to arrange. Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for joining me on PM @DanAbi, the technician visit has been booked in for the time you've requested. All technicians do have spare equipment in case needed 🙂

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos