Menu
Ronyg69
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continued issues with pixellation

• I have had ongoing issues with pixellation across most channels and at different times of the day. I have followed the diagnostic information several time and reported to virgin but still there are problems. The wires are all in securely but when the coax cable is touched the pixellation gets worse. Do I need a new cable and where do I get this from?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continued issues with pixellation

I appreciate you say you've reported the problems to Virgin, but what have they done? I would hope the answer is that you've had engineer visits, but I have a nasty feeling not...

If not, then that should have been the answer from the start. If you have, then I would hope they've gone through a process of elimination which now needs to be progressed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ronyg69
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continued issues with pixellation

Thanks.  Yes I did report it a couple of times, the first time they looked at it remotely, the second an engineer came out but can't remember what they did as so long ago, it was good for a while then started happening again.  Reported again and remotely looked at.  I am contacting them again to ask for an engineer or new box/cable.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos