Menu
JGPGJGMG
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Continous error codes C130 C133 W02 when watching Netflix Catch-up and On Demand

When watching Netflix Catch-up and On Demand we get an error code of C130, C133 or W02. This will disappear if left after about 5 minutes. As suggested we have switched the box off for a few minutes. This has not resolved the problem.

I have tried to contact Virgin Media help through many different channels but keep going around in circles

Can anyone help resolve either the problem or how to get support>

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continous error codes C130 C133 W02 when watching Netflix Catch-up and On Demand

Hi JGPGJGMG

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear of the TV issues. I have ran some checks and we do need a technician visit as all input levels are out of spec and one of the tuners have failed.

I'll send you a PM now to arrange.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Continous error codes C130 C133 W02 when watching Netflix Catch-up and On Demand

Hi JGPGJGMG

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the technician visit has been booked in. Let us know how the visit goes

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos