cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection of TiVo box

Cwis
Joining in

Hi, I have booked a collection with VM for my TiVo box.

I haven't received any instructions of what I need to return, just confirmation of the date.

Do I need to return the remote, do I need to return any cables? Or is it just the TiVo box? I have no packaging either so hope it's ok to just put the necessary equipment in a carrier bag?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

bones1958
On our wavelength

I had ‘old’ V6 boxes and Hub 3 box picked up a few months ago after being reinstalled following a house move. As is often the case I guess, a remote and a couple of plugs got misplaced in the house move. The VM rep who collected didn’t mind the missing stuff, as long as the hardware boxes were included in the return. Oh - and btw - a plastic carrier was quite sufficient to put the stuff in!! 😃

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

bones1958
On our wavelength

I had ‘old’ V6 boxes and Hub 3 box picked up a few months ago after being reinstalled following a house move. As is often the case I guess, a remote and a couple of plugs got misplaced in the house move. The VM rep who collected didn’t mind the missing stuff, as long as the hardware boxes were included in the return. Oh - and btw - a plastic carrier was quite sufficient to put the stuff in!! 😃

Thanks for responding, it sounds like as long as they have the TV box itself then it should be fine 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Cwis,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and sorry for any confusion caused in regards to which equipment to return to us.

You can take a look at our Recycling Guide to see which equipment we need back, and which can be recycled. You can also order a pre-paid equipment returns pack through our Equipment Returns page

Please let us know if you need any further help or assistance going forward. We're here to help. 😊 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs