Menu
StephenAllan
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Classic Eastenders episodes on catchup

None of this weeks aired Classic Eastenders episodes have been added to catchup yet as I went into the Drama channel section today and then into the Eastenders show section and last Fridays second episode is the latest one which is available.  If you can please look into this and get them added thanks it would be much appreciated.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Classic Eastenders episodes on catchup

Did these episodes have the "C" catchup logo next to them in the EPG?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
StephenAllan
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I do not know.  I only went to the Drama channels catchup page and into the eastenders section and all last weeks episode are missing from the list. If you do the same you will see what I mean as the last episode at the bottom of the list is the 1st January second episode as there are two episodes a day Monday to Friday.  No weekend episodes just Monday to Friday.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

When I checked this before first replying, there didn't look to be any episodes available since Jan 1st or thereabouts.

But they're not listed in the reverse-EPG with the "C" logo, which is usually a good indicator of whether they should be available or not. A quick flick through the my V6 CatchUp menus shows a few UKTV-Drama shows from the past week, but admittedly no Eastenders.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos