You should be able to set up a series recording by going to Sky Max in the EPG for Friday 22nd and selecting the program The Rising which starts and 9pm and pressing record.
Regarding wish lists.
Info below from https://assets.virginmedia.com/help/assets/documents/Virgin_TV_V6_user_guide.pdf
Create a WishList
If the actor, director or subject you’re looking for isn’t listed in your search results, create a WishList. A WishList will automatically record any shows that match your search.
How to set up a WishList Search
1. From the Home screen choose Search & Discover, then My WishList Searches.
2. Choose Create a new WishList Search.
3. You can now choose the things you’d like to search by. Search by one or all of these:keyword, title keyword, actor, director, category.
4. Once you’re happy with the search you’ve set up, choose Finished creating this WishList Search.
5. Your Virgin TV V6 box will automatically record anything that matches your WishList search.
6. You can also see a list of the programmes that match your search and are showing within the next two weeks by going to Upcoming.
To watch any of the shows recorded by the WishList, just look for the folder with the Star on it.
Edit or delete a WishList
You can change an existing WishList, to correct a spelling for example, or delete a WishList completely any time. From the Home screen go to Search & Discover, select My WishList Searches and choose an existing search to edit or delete.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad AliLove, love and love, forever - Pele
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanksThe do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules