What channels would I lose if we cancelled the movie channel's

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels

Hi Steve7555,

That would depend if you had the Sky Movies as an additional add on, or as part of your package.

If they are an additional add on you would be able to cancel them by giving 30 days notice on them and keep your other channels.

I think they are more likely to be part of your package, removing them could affect any discounts you currently have.

VM currently have the Bigger Bundle + Movies, if you are on that package then you would keep your current channels by dropping the movies and switching to the Bigger Bundle - but beware losing any discounts.

You can see which channels are in each bundle by checking April's Channel Guide 

You will need to speak to either regrades or retentions (thinking of leaving us) by dialling  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@Steve7555 wrote:

What channels would I lose if we cancelled the movie channel's

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but you will only lose the channels that you cancel - are you meaning to ask something else?

You might find that by cancelling (I presume) Sky Cinema premium add-ons, that you might lose some bundle discount and impact the pricing of your package - but you won't lose any channels other than the ones you ask to remove.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steve7555
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Some time back I cancelled the movie channel's and I lost some of the discovery channels when I made enquiries I was told they were bundled in with the movie channel's 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Premium channels are added by themselves.. they don't come bundled with any Discovery channels.

Is it Sky Cinema you're asking about, or another movie channel?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos