cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels missing.

PorkyThePig
Tuning in

Hello everyone!

as of today I have no channels between 205 and 280.

the virtual assistant gets me nowhere. Can anybody suggest what I should do next?

Very grateful for any help - Porky. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pm71
Dialled in

There were major changes to the channel numbers this morning.

Changes to the TV Guide 

I have just checked my EPG and you are correct there are no channels between 205 & 280, they will have been moved as part of the changes.

As a side note, I now have two 114 channels - Alibi HD & STV+1

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

pm71
Dialled in

There were major changes to the channel numbers this morning.

Changes to the TV Guide 

I have just checked my EPG and you are correct there are no channels between 205 & 280, they will have been moved as part of the changes.

As a side note, I now have two 114 channels - Alibi HD & STV+1

Thanks, so it’s not just me. The missing channels are, of course, in the new channel listing. I wonder if anybody at VM has noticed…

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Porky,

You can always see the latest TV channel guide on the following page (you could save as a bookmark/favourite in your browser)

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @PorkyThePig 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. Apologies you are having issues in relation to the change of Tv channels. This guide will assist you 👉 TV Guide.

Hope this helps.

Sabrina

Thanks, but this has nothing to do with the reassignment. I am completely missing a whole range of channels, as is user pm71. 
I spoke to an agent this morning. He told me that it would be “escalated to IT with a 4 hour target”.

I need hardly add that it is not fixed yet. I will follow up in the morning. 
And I did not mean to mark this as “solved”, I was only trying to thank user pm71 for the input. 

Thanks, everyone, watch this space!

Sorry chaps, it appears that I was looking at an old channel guide all along! Despite it being dated June 23. 
Thank you all for your patience!