cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel 5 on demand

jacko46
Just joined

Channel 5 -Walking Britain's Lost Railways - all episodes are available online, however virgin has no season 2 episodes available.

4 REPLIES 4

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @jacko46 

I'm on the 360 and season 2 episodes 1 and 2 are available on the My 5 app, and also via the search button.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Don't think the TiVo has the My 5 app, think that's V6 and 360 only.

On TiVo I think My 5 is part of Virgin On Demand which may have different content.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

From a very quick check, these look like old episodes and so wouldn't fall under the "CatchUp" category.

Sometimes the "OnDemand" library does have complete past series such as these, but they'd fall under the BoxSet banner. I can't check my V6 at the moment, but if they're available on the My5 website, there would be a very strong chance they're available via the C5-branded app.

That app is indeed only on V6 & 360 boxes. TiVo users can only access the standard VoD library.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jacko46

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Are you able to find the episodes when using the 'search' function as advised above?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs