Menu
rodasharp
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changing from Full House package to Media Mix

Try as I might I cannot find out what channels I would lose if I switch from my present Full House TV(XL) package to a Media Mix package. I don't watch children's TV, nor any sport channel. I have a Tivo box, and two additional TV boxes, all of which I use. So what channels would I lose? Not interested in a load of Virgin Media flannel just a straight forward answer to a straight forward question, plus what will I save against my current £96 a month package which includes the phone and M100 Fibre braodband.

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changing from Full House package to Media Mix

You can see what you lose here

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide

The only choices you can move to is either Mixit or Maxit. Maxit is the same as Full House but without the Children's TV channels.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
rodasharp
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that. Most clear. If only it was easily found on VirginMedia's website.!!!!!!!!!! Seems the biggest loss would be the Discovery Channels. I wouldn't miss the other losses.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi rodasharp,

You can add personal picks to the Mixit package. The first personal pick is £7 a month, and additional picks are £5 a month. You can also add the kids personal pick for £5 per month. Personal Picks can be cancelled at any time by giving 30 days notice.  Personal_Picks_December_2020.pdf 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos