Menu
georgewill94
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change of package

Hi,

I've just been on the phone to someone at Virgin who changed me to a cheaper package than I was paying, so was just wondering if someone knew how quickly that appears in your portal?

Also, they increased the number of channels I have (happy days!) and was wondering how quickly the changes apply before I have to reboot my tv box?

Any info is appreciated.

Ta,
George

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of package

Hi George,

Changes made over the phone are usually applied immediately.

It can take a few hours to be reflected in your online account, or for the email detailing the changes to be sent.

Instead of rebooting your box you could try the following using your remote control.

Press Home Help & Settings > Help > Virgin T> then go up to the top of the screen and select TV Care and press OK >  Missing Channels.? > Refresh my channels list

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I don't work for Virgin Media.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge. Learn more

Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules
0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change of package

Hello Georgewill94

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the forums in regards to your recent conversation and package change. We appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As newapollo has already advised any changes made usually take place within a couple of hours, unless you asked for them to change on a specific date. Has  your online account virg.in/myVM updated to reflect the new package and price?

Rob

0 Kudos