Menu
gmiles442
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Catch up

I have 2 x TiVo boxes and Catch up works on one of them but not on the other one. The screen for Catch Up is completely blank. Is this normal for catch up to only work on one of the boxes?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Catch up

I'm not sure what you mean by "the screen for CatchUp". I presume you're navigating to CatchUp via the menus, but can you advise which menus you're going through?

Or can you try selecting a programme from the reverse EPG (Your TV Guide, and go back in time) with the "C" logo on it, and see what happens when you press "OK" and "Watch from CatchUp"?

Do you have any flashing green lights on the front-left of your TiVo?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
gmiles442
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

When I go to Catch up via the Home Menu, on one of the TiVo boxes, Search, Trending, Channel, Last 7 days etc appears in the right hand menu. On the 2nd TiVo box, the right hand menu is blank. Yes, I can go back in time and Catch up items showing the C logo but sometimes want to catch up items not necessarily knowing when the item was last aired. There aren't any green lights flashing on the front left of the TiVo box.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried watching OnDemand using the EPG "C" logo - does it work?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
gmiles442
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorted now thanks. Reset the box and now everything is there!

0 Kudos