cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch up ITV hub

DaveW96
Dialled in

Trying to catch up on last night's Corrie. Just goes to ITV Hub which in turn shows Corrie as an option but then gives just a list of undated old episodes. Last night's is not there after looking at each of the unidentified episodes.Thus the catch up option is s waste of space, unless someone knows better.

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @DaveW96 

I just signed into the ITV Hub and last nights 20:30 episode is shown on the opening screen, however it's labelled as ITV2.

When clicking on that episode the screen loads with links to both the 19:30 and 20:30 episodes broadcast yesterday.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

First off, which TV box do you have? Is it definitely a TiVo, or a perhaps a V6? If you're not sure, check here - it does affect part of the answer here.

Secondly... references to "ITV Hub" can mean one of two things. 1: Either the ITV-branded streaming app that's (IIRC) a shortcut on TiVo and only available on the V6... or ... 2: Virgin OnDemand programmes accessed via the menus/EPG directly but heavily branded as "ITV Hub".

Assuming the latter, I agree that there are some programmes from yesterday that haven't yet loaded onto VoD and so you might want to use the streaming app in the short term if you have a V6. Otherwise, it looks like there's a few shows from ITV yesterday that are in the process of loading so this could update later.

In the meantime, it's a reminder that all VM TV boxes allow recording of programmes, and if you know you'll want to watch something - then recording that programme is by far a better solution.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks