cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catch Up - Upgrade To Watch

LynneM
Tuning in

I can't watch Law & Order: SVU or Law & Order: Organised Crime on catch up(Sky Witness) says I need to upgrade to watch, then when trying to go into episode says "subscribe now"  Also notice this with The Flash on Sky Max.  This is on Tivo box, with Maxit TV and has not happened previously.

Unable to get hold of Virgin by phone - does anyone know what's going on, please?

5 REPLIES 5

Ceedot
Tuning in

Same issue here…

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try the fixes suggested in the thread linked below, excepting the internet reboot as that will serve no purpose with a TiVo. I suspect the underlying issue is similar.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV-V6/Should-the-Sky-Cinema-Collection-also-include-Sky-... 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @LynneM and @Ceedot 

Thanks for posting!

Can you confirm if you have taken a look at the suggestions in the thread provided by Japitts?

Let us know if you require further support. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ayisha and japitts

Thanks for replying.

I actually clicked on the "subscribe now" button to see what was on there but just seemed to be all the streaming channels so came straight out of it.  When I checked later, all seemed to have returned to "included in your package".  Hopefully, it was just one of those little glitches!

Hi @LynneM,

Thank you for the update. I'm really glad to hear that this has been sorted now. Apologies again for any inconvenience that this caused for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!