forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
Freya3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cant access on demand services

I have problems with my broadband disconnecting. I can't access on demand services. I had a technician out two weeks ago and he left a number to get in touch if any futher problems but of course he does return calls. I get a circle going round and round if I try to watch anything at all on IPlayer. I did a speed test on my TiVo box. It said uh oh signal not suitable for tv series. It said 47 mbs. 

I have tried ringing call centre till I want to die. I'm on hold for hours told to keep rebooting checking everything's plugged in. Then they pass me to someone else and cut me off. Tried to access help online just sent round and round in circles. Telling me to keep doing things I have tried. I already have a single booster plug. This problem has come on in last month. 

I have a V6 box I think. My router is 10 meters away tops. It is in my bedroom tv downstairs. And have booster plug. Anything else I don't know. This is making me ill my head hurts with the stress of trying to keep getting help with it. Broadband keeps disconnecting. How do you book a technician. The call centre experience is pure torture. Along with that screeching music hanging on an hour. Explaining all then cut off ad infinitum

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant access on demand services

@Freya3 wrote:

I have problems with my broadband disconnecting.

If your home broadband has issues, I'd recommend posting in the broadband section of the board - sure this could affect any device that's connected to your router, but the underlying issue is then broadband.

@Freya3 wrote:

I have a V6 box I think.

You can view VM's TV boxes here 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos