Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cannot set up online account as have not recieved a welcome pack!

Hi, I joined up with Virgin in a shop on the 17th April and have not received an email with (a) My account number or (B)My area code.

This is urgent as I have installer coming to my new house on a certain date and need to communicate with them about this. All the helplines/ support telephone lines are down because of Coronavirus and have tried constantly but am always sent back to the website for my answers and to set up the online account, WHICH I CANT!

Can anyone help me how I can get this solved urgently as I am concerned that the installers are going to show up to a new build property and no one will be there!

Many thanks in advance

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot set up online account as have not recieved a welcome pack!

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your address and full name and i will see what i can find out for you. 

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos