Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cannot log in to media account with fingerprint and emails blocked

Hi this is my first time on here as I have tried for days to get through on the phone

i haven’t been able to get into my virgin media account with fingerprint it keeps telling me I haven’t got right password or username.  I had a letter to say my emails have been blocked because of suspicious activity.  I have read on here that somebody with similar problems as these and was helped out Hopefully you can help me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot log in to media account with fingerprint and emails blocked

Hi Itsme1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the email issues. I'll be happy to assist via PM.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Itsme1

I can see that you have replied to John's Private Messages today - thank you for that. He is currently away for a few says so I'll be jumping into assist moving forward 🙂 

I understand from your first post that you have received a letter advising that your emails have been locked - have you attempted to reset the password as per the advise in the letter? Please do try and reset the password for me first and we can go from there if you need further assistance. 

Once you have managed to reset the password, you'll then be able to re-configure your fingerprint access on your device. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Katy 

I have tried to change password but it still won’t accept my fingerprint and said it does not recognise me when I enter mother’s maiden name and birth date

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Itsme1

I have popped you a reply to the Private Message - as you pass security with John, I have reset your password for you. 

Please try logging in with the information I have provided. Once you have logged in, please reset your password as soon as you can. 

Pop back when you can and let us know how you got on. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Pleased as punch that everything is working for you after resetting your password for you @Itsme1 🙂 

If you need anything further, you know where to find us. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

0 Kudos