Menu
dannyalbertina
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling my contract with VM

I have terminated my service with effect from 31/10/20 during a phone call with VM on 01/10/20 at which time the operator confirmed i would cease my service on 31/10/20.

I was called by VM on Saturday 3/10/20 saying they had a request from Sky to port my Landline, they asked why i was leaving and if i was happy to have my number ported back to Sky I told them my reasons and confirmed i was happy for the port to take place.

I have since recieved an e-mail from VM which seems to suggest that i have signed up to another package effective from 7th November 20 which is for a total of £172.90 a month !! which is way more than my original package. I have never made any such arrangement and it has come out of the blue. Can someone from VM please explain what is happpening on my account as i suspect it is some sort of fraud that has occured.

Has anyone else on here had any such issues?

Your feedback would be appreciated

Thanks

Danny

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my contract with VM

if you have passed the discount period then the price will rise.
Also if you ported your number that will of cancelled the phone and changed the package.

You'll need to check your bills to see what they say
0 Kudos
dannyalbertina
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling my contract with VM

Hi Mark

I am aware the price will rise when out of contract it did and i accept that. The problem here is i seem to have been signed to a new contract effective from 7th Nov 2020 without my knowledge or permission when my current contract terminates on 31/10/20. It has a new contract number to boot so will supercede my current one.

My problem is with understanding how this has happened without my consent or knowledge.

Thanks for your reply though

Danny

0 Kudos