cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of order for TV box which hasn’t arrived

joannahickey
On our wavelength

My box hasn’t arrived I am sick of trying to contact virgin media only to be cut off, transferred over to WhatsApp when I don’t get an answer. Then chat to the chat bots who very kindly inform me that”humans aren’t available”.

Does anyone have any similar issues? To be honest as things stand I am under enough pressure without wasting my life away waiting for replies!

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @joannahickey 

You've posted in the tivo forum, however previous posts indicate that you have a V6 box.  Is the box that hasn't arrived a replacement V6 box, or are you switching to the TV360 TV interface instead,  or does the query relate to a VM hub?

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Morning
My patience is running thin! Apologies for posting in the incorrect forum.

tbh I think the point I was trying to make is I wanted to cancel my order i got cut off twice yesterday including bynMegan Im retentions team.

virgin are so hard to deal with - Everytime you phone you wait ages and either cut off or told the offices are closed. WhatsApp and bot conversations are useless.

Why don’t virgin speak to anyone anynnore!

Hi there @joannahickey 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you with us. 

I am so sorry that you have had this experience when speaking with our teams. I would love the chance to take a closer look into this with you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

I can’t see that I have a message tbh what’s the point anyway!

Sorry you can't see the message if you look in the right hand corner it should show there.

Once you see it please feel free to reply and my colleague will take a look into this for you. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?