Menu
Lauren011
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancel

I just joined and I want to cancel it’s so difficult to get to chat to virgin staff

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancel

Hi Lauren011,

Are you still in your cooling off period? From the terms-and-conditions cooling off rights 

3. You can cancel your order by making any clear statement to us regarding that cancellation by:

1. dialling 0345 454 1111 from any phone (for information on how much this call will cost from a Virgin Media home phone visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles may vary);

2. writing to Virgin Media Sales Operation Support, Diamond Plaza, Daleside Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, NG2 3GG; or

3. completing the cancellation form you have been given as part of your welcome pack and returning this to us at the address specified on the form.

4. If you cancel the services during the cooling off period, we will refund to you all payments received from you, including the costs of any delivery for any equipment you ordered, except for costs and charges set out in paragraphs M.5.1 and/or M.5.2. If you cancel an order for equipment, we will automatically cancel your order for the services unless you inform us otherwise.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos