Menu
adambelluk
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cancel Repeat Manual Recordings

Recently, I set a manual recording with parameters 'Repeat', 'Every M-F' for a seven-hour slot. This worked for its intended purpose but now I need to cancel this recording instruction altogether. I've tried the usual route of selecting upcoming recordings via 'My Planned Recordings' and attempting to modify or cancel them en masse, but nowhere is there an option to deal with manual recording setup. How can I cancel all upcoming manual recordings in one go? Left untouched, this instruction will record 35 hours per week indefinitely!

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cancel Repeat Manual Recordings

I’ve never set up a repeating manual recording but I guess you delete it the same way as a series link, by going into Manage Series Links.

UPDATE That’s exactly what you do - I’ve just tested it.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

adambelluk
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I tried this method before posting and it doesn't seem to work other than deleting each occurrence of the recording individually. It doesn't cancel the instruction that causes it to record indefinitely.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi adambelluk,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to read that you've been having issues with the recording feature for your TV show. Have you managed to get this resolve this issue or is it still on going?

Drop us a response and either I, or one of my colleagues will be happy to pick it up for you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
adambelluk
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankfully, I have now managed to locate this repeated manual recording instruction and delete it so that it doesn't recur. Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know adambelluk,

Pleased to hear this has now been resolved.

Have a great weekend

David_Bn 

0 Kudos