cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable Box issues

TimothyR
Joining in

Would someone contact my Mother, as she is experiencing problems with her cable box, is 93, the cable box is not co-operating so needs an engineer visit arranging.

Mrs G Reeks, [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

Regards  Tim

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Firstly, you really shouldn't be posting your mothers name & address on a public internet forum.

What are the issues your mother is having with her TV box? And which box does she have? There's photos on the link below if you're not sure.

If you can provide some details of your mother's TV problems, then other community users can advise on this forum, which you can relay as necessary.

https://www.virginmedia.com/care/tv-fault/which-tv-box 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Her Cable [Tivo] box, will not switch on, the indicator is On Light is Black and doesn't change when using the remote control. I am unable to help as do not live anywhere near her, hence requesting a technician to visit.

TimothyR
Joining in

I posted a request regarding my mother's cable TV service and potential Cable Box fault, but cannot see the original mesage nor the on reply that I saw last night, why is that?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi TimothyR 

Your original post hasn't been moved. It is < here > 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hey TimothyR, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I will send you a PM now, please look out for my message in your inbox . Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?