Menu
Ffion
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130

Hi all,

I’ve been experiencing a C130 problem for the last 4 days. Any chance someone can tell me how to fix it?

I have no TV channels, no Catch up and no On Demand and no WiFi (having to use my EE mobile data to connect on here) 

I’ve followed the virgin website advice on restarting and rebooting both TiVo and hub but no change it continues to Show a C130 error and says that the Ethernet cable isn’t plugged in- I’ve never had a Ethernet cable! All power and HDMI cables are plugged in but it’s still not working, oh and the progress bar seems frozen at 25%  

I’m in area 25 and there the status is that all is fine.

I’ve called customer service but after a very long wait to be put through they just repeated the actions I’ve already tried, confirmed no area service problems, and we were then cut off!

I tried the online message chat service but no reply. I have sadly realised a complaint but no reply yet (though they did auto email to say it might be 7 day turn around) 

I wonder if anyone on the forum could help?  

I see form previous comments that someone seems to have fixed this remotely for people. Any chance someone can tell me how to fix this? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130

@Ffion wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve been experiencing a C130 problem for the last 4 days. Any chance someone can tell me how to fix it?

I have no TV channels, no Catch up and no On Demand and no WiFi (having to use my EE mobile data to connect on here) 

I’ve followed the virgin website advice on restarting and rebooting both TiVo and hub but no change it continues to Show a C130 error and says that the Ethernet cable isn’t plugged in- I’ve never had a Ethernet cable! All power and HDMI cables are plugged in but it’s still not working, oh and the progress bar seems frozen at 25%  

I’m in area 25 and there the status is that all is fine.

I’ve called customer service but after a very long wait to be put through they just repeated the actions I’ve already tried, confirmed no area service problems, and we were then cut off!

I tried the online message chat service but no reply. I have sadly realised a complaint but no reply yet (though they did auto email to say it might be 7 day turn around) 

I wonder if anyone on the forum could help?  

I see form previous comments that someone seems to have fixed this remotely for people. Any chance someone can tell me how to fix this? 

I hope for your sake that the forum team pick this one up in a few days and can expedite the necessaries for you... because if not, you're going to end up calling in again.....

For what it's worth, the original TiVo box has an in built internet connection so if the box is saying there's no cable plugged in then it's a "virtual" connection that's been lost, and that can only be resolved from VM's end.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ffion,

Welcome to our community forum page, it's great to have you on board. 

I'm very sorry about the C130 problem you have been experiencing and for not being able to get through to our customer care team over then phone or through our webchat service. 

I have now sent you a private message so I can take a closer look at your account. 

You will be able to access your private messages by clicking on the purple envelope which is located at the top right hand side of your screen. 

Thanks, 

Dean C

0 Kudos
Ffion
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Any updates? 

0 Kudos