Menu
Gdwatson
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

C130 and v210 errors

I am experiencing both c130 and v210 errors on my v6 box. Both wired and wirelesss broadband goes down. Have rebooted the router several times with no success. Gave up and half an hour later everything worked again. Three of us working from home and need the WiFi with my son sitting uni exams on line on Tuesday. Any help welcomed.

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 and v210 errors

Hello

If you could PM me over your account number and area ref code I'll take a look into this for you!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos
Gdwatson
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My account number is [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] area 28.

when l ran a test on the system last night it indicated there was a problem with the hub and l required a service engineer visit. I could not get through to the call centre. After rebooting the hub several times over the space of a hour the problems seemed to resolve themselves. A wee bit concerned there is an underlying issue.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Spencer_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'll send you a PM for your details and take a look into this.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos