Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

C130 and N27 errors

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the Tivo and getting these errors come up. I can't access on demand or catch up services and also set recordings remotely from the app. I've tried rebooting the tivo several times but this hasn't worked. When I try to connect to the network it doesn't connect and comes up with the n27 error and says the ethernet isn't connected. All the cables that are attached are still in place connected properly and hasn't changed. Broadband, wifi and the tv channels are all working ok.

Hope someone may be able to help. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 and N27 errors

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-tv-error-codes covers both these codes, but they're indicative of a loss of internet connection.

Firstly which box do you have? A TiVo or a V6 - the V6 relies on a connection to your homehub, the TiVo has inbuilt internet (in the same cable as the TV channels) so the methods differ. And if a V6? How is the box connected - ethernet or WiFi? Others are more familiar with the V6 than me, but apparently 5Ghz WiFi is more reliable although Ethernet ultimately the best.

Assuming the physical connection is ok or you have TiVo, try a reboot, then try forcing a connection using Home > Help & Settings > Settings > Network > Connect now. Give it, say, 15minutes and recheck for success or an error message.

If all this fails, then you either have a box fault or there's a problem with your connection at VM's end - the fix will be the same, call Virgin and report it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos