Menu
SomeLikeItHot
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

C130 Error

Haven't had the Tivo plugged in for over a year, changing the living room around and we've plugged it in today but are getting a C130 error.

Have followed the online help to no avail and gone through calling 150 and followed all the prompts, it seems we have no internet connection?

Call ended with the auto voice saying they'd run more tests and then send me a text on how to proceed, anyone know how long this usually takes?

TIA

0 Kudos
SomeLikeItHot
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error

OK, now it's a C133 Error

Have run a test and getting:-

Our tests show an issue

• Your account is in order

• Your TV box is online

• There is no issue in the area

• We think there's a technical issue with your TV box

Any ideas folks?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error

Hi SomeLikeItHot,

Regardless of the error messages you are seeing, and the results of the tests you have run, I think your TIVO has been deactivated and you will need to call up and ask for it to be reactivated. 

Boxes are normally deactivated if they haven't been used for around 30 days, and your has been offline for over a year.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post