Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

C130 Error

I am unable to access On Demand, Catch Up and certain channel information. With the Home button there is a C130 Error message and attempting a reset indicates an unplugged cable, which is not the case and other TV services are currently working normally.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error

is your box the bigger tivo 500 ?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there what box do you have.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Virgin v6 box connect via WIFI
Connecting your TV Box to WiFi
On your remote, press the MENU button. Scroll to the Settings icon, then navigate up until you see Home Network Settings. Click the OK button. Choose Set Up Your Home Network, then: Join Network.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I can see you've already had some great advice from some of the VM Field Techs that are helping out in here, but by means of background advice.. firstly check which TV box you have, as their connections differ

https://my.virginmedia.com/your-tv-box/index.html

The V6 relies on 2 connections - one Coax cable providing the TV service, and then either an (ideally) Ethernet or WiFi connection to your homehub for all the online & internet services.

The TiVo has an inbuilt modem with the internet carried over the TV cable.

Advice on resolving can therefore differ slightly between the two.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks