Menu
Highlighted
Devonbelle
Tuning in
Message 1 of 35
Flag for a moderator

C130 Error Message

I have had a flashing green light on my Tivo box since November 13th and am unable to access On Demand, Catch Up and certain channel information. With the Home button there is a C130 Error message and attempting a reset indicates an unplugged cable, which is not the case and other TV services are currently working normally.

I telephoned 150 and after some tests was told there was an area problem and to contact 0800 5610061 for an update. The telephone tells me there is no problem in my area which is patently incorrect, because the problem persists.

Moreover a friend, who lives a few streets away, is experiencing exactly the same problem with his TIVO box in exactly the same time frame and has been told there is no point in sending an engineer because the problem will not be in the home.

It feels like we are going round in circles.

It is now over a week that we have been unable to access the services for which I am paying. I would like to request a speedy solution to the technical problem, because failure to access Catch Up is leading to a loss of continuity and enjoyment.

I notice other posts describe the same symptoms. Is this a problem in the home or an area problem? Can someone help please?

Thanks

Forum Team (Retired) Craig_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Re: C130 Error Message

Hi Devonbelle

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry for the problems you've been experiencing with your TV service recently.

I've been able to take a closer look at this from our end and we;re not detecting any issues at the moment, I hope that means that there's been an improvement with your service? If not, let me know and I'll take a closer look at this ASAP.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Devonbelle
Tuning in
Message 3 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig,

Thanks very much for replying.  The problem was solved on Wednesday (22 Nov) when our TIVO box reconnected to the internet and we had full services for 4 days.  

However, last night (26 Nov) the problem came back and we currently have failed connectivity to the internet - the error is C130 with no availability of Catch Up or On Demand.  We are grateful of your offer to help.

Devonbelle

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 35
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

HI DEvonbelle

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly and sorry again for the continued inconvenience you've been experiencing with your TV service. 

I've taken another look and sent some signals to your set top box to try and get this manually connected from our end, if you can reboot the box after reading this to give it a go, I'd love to hear how you get on.

If you're still experiencing issues after that, let me know and I'll arrange for this to be escalated right away.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Devonbelle
Tuning in
Message 5 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Craig

You are a magician!

We now have an IP address again and the box is connected with no error messages.

Thanks very much for speedy response.

Devonbelle

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hey Devonbelle

Brilliant news! Thanks for getting back to me so quickly about thisMan Happy

We'll be here should you need any assistance moving forward.

Take care

Craig

0 Kudos
Steglio
Joining in
Message 7 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hello community,

I am new here.

Unfortunately,I am having the exat same issue: what you suggest to do? 

Many thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 8 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steglio,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this too.

I've run diagnostics on your box and it appears to be online and functioning normally at the moment. How has it been since posting? Are you still seeing the error on screen?

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

Steglio
Joining in
Message 9 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi @jodh_rw

At the moment, everything seems solved.

Also, my network was no working in full range, but now, everything works at 100%.

thank you for your prompt action.

Steglio

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Josh_RW
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 35
Flag for a moderator

Hi Steglio,

That's great news, glad to hear it's working okay now.

Keep an eye on it and pop back to us if you get any more trouble.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos