Menu
Marie227
Joining in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Box sets

when watching a box set it will skip episodes and miss some out, when I looked into it further some episodes say ‘included in your package’ and some say ‘upgrade to watch’ but in a random order. So I can watch 1 to 5, then not 6 - 8 but okay again from 9 onwards? All should be included? 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Box sets

Do you have any specific examples?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Marie227
Joining in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Episode 6 on The Blacklist, there is more random episodes too but that’s the first I noticed 

0 Kudos
Marie227
Joining in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Season 1

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

All of S1 looks present and correct to me, however I'm on Maxit and get Box-sets included. Which TV package are you on? (being specific will help here)

If you're not on Maxit, then you won't get box-set programmes included which could explain the "upgrade to watch". You should get "CatchUp" programmes included, but I'm minded to suggest that an entire past series (first shown in 2013) should be a boxset.

Can you post a picture of the "watch now" or "upgrade your package" message that you're seeing from different episodes?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Marie227
Joining in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi, yes I get box sets, see pictures of different messages. Episodes also keep going missing (haha) you can see on the pictures episode 15 now no longer exists but it was there when I clicked start

14C45E71-4E78-4292-B7DA-FCA1E2E47E35.jpeg

A9236194-8A9D-44D6-8CC8-C5BD22DFE2FD.jpeg

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ok, and which TV package are you on? Can you confirm please?

0 Kudos
Marie227
Joining in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Mix tv 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Mix TV doesn't get box-set access, so the most likely explanation is....

The episodes that are box-sets are correctly flagging as "upgrade to watch". The ones that are available to watch may well be available as a boxset, but you're seeing them - most likely - by virtue of them having been broadcast in the past 30days and therefore being a "CatchUp" asset.

CatchUp assets are generally available to anyone who has the relevant channel in their package.

Marie227
Joining in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I do have box sets as they are on my bill each month. I have reset my box and internet and they have came back on now, didn’t work the first couple of times I tried that though. May be just a problem in the area, thanks 

0 Kudos