Menu
SimonQ
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Bookmarks

Hi, I have a problem with finding bookmarks. I have managed to use the option "bookmark" all series 6 of Chicago pd, to "my shows" but that is where it all disappears, where in "my shows" is the bookmarks folder? Thanks

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bookmarks

On the TiVo menu > On Demand > OK > search for program > OK program from list > Highlight an episode > Right Click

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
SimonQ
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have got as far as all that even got the whole series bookmarked, but when i try to find it in "my shows" to watch the next episode it is not listed, all my other recordings are there but no mention of bookmarked shows, no folder no nothing. I am doing this all on the TV not computer so no right click

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

The right click is the right button on the controller.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
BT Smart Hub 2 with 70Mbs Download,18Mbs Upload, 9.17ms Latency & 0.35ms Jitter.
0 Kudos
SimonQ
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

got as far as that, i then have choice watch now,bookmark in my shows,explore this show, i choose "Bookmark in my shows" all series 6, it then says Bookmarks from 6 have been added to my shows, but it does not show in "My Shows" menu.

can you only watch from on demand?

0 Kudos
MikeRobbo
Alessandro Volta
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I don't know, I just searched the boards for Tivo bookmarks.

0 Kudos
SimonQ
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

OK I tried that also thanks for your help
0 Kudos