Menu
Dickyboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Book engineer

Can someone tell me how I get an engineer to fix my Virgin? Whenever we try to watch on demand it just drops out probably 8plus times an hour so it really is unwatchable. Our phone line hasn’t worked for years so we can’t ring 150. Tried from a mobile phone and it just threw us out and disconnected. I can’t find live chat or email contacts online to get in touch with. Can someone tell me what to do or am I best just moving to sky?

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Book engineer

As regards your TV OD dropping out, as a starter for six do you have a V6 or a TiVo?

Your phone not working, have you ever reported this?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Dickyboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It’s a TiVo. No the phone was never an issue before as i was always able to contact them online or from a mobile but now it practically impossible

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can still contact Virgin by phone, but in common with most large companies, their call queues are bigger due to less staff being available.

Unfortunately, the issue with your landline phone just demonstrates that faults that are left unresolved and unreported, tend not to get fixed.

Is live TV on your TiVo ok, or is it only VOD that has issues?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos