Menu
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bbc on Tivo not working in Eh54

Anyone else having problems? All connections checked and usual tests carried out. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bbc on Tivo not working in Eh54

Hello martinianpaul,

Sorry to hear that your BBC channels is not working and I'm unsure whether it's still the case since you last posted.

I've had a look at you details and can't see an outage in your area about missing BBC channels. I'm unsure whether your TV box is currently off at the moment so I can't check it.

If you're still experiencing issues, can you give us more information as to what you see on the BBC channel? Is it fuzzy, black screen, or is there an error message for example?

Please give us more information so we can help.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Problem seems to have resolved itself.  Just getting the occasional "this channel is not available" message.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to hear that it's resolved itself martinianpaul. We sometimes get the odd "blip" where a channel goes missing and we can check whether there is an outage in your area. 

Next time it happens, please check our service page here or call  our service page on 0800 561 0061 to see if anything is reported. If no outage shows up, we can check on here for you in case it needs reporting.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos