Menu
Ps2161
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Banging my head against a brick wall - cant get through automated system to book engineer

I have error C130 followed by error N27.

The online tool does its checks and says no issue then tells me to call 150.

After 8 calls I've yet to navigate to a human and reach dead ends.

Please help!!..

All cables removed - checked and secured 3 times while everything turned off for ten minutes.

The box was left turned off for 6 weeks while I was away and this error appeared when I switched it back on and I've had it for 7 days now.

So frustrating virgin!! Get me an engineer or someone to speak to!!

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Banging my head against a brick wall - cant get through automated system to book engineer

Hi there @Ps2161

Welcome to our Community and thank you so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues with your TV service and have been struggling to get through to us to report it. 

I have located your account from your forum information and have run through a few checks from here. We're unable to connect to your box and the error codes you have supplied suggest the same; we cannot connect your box to our Network. 

As you have confirmed that you have removed and checked all the cables and that has not assisted, we will need to arrange a technician visit to come and check things over for you. 

If you are still having the same issue at home, please pop back to this thread and let us know, we can then go ahead and book you a visit (It's been over a week so want to confirm with you before we book anything without checking with you first) 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Ps2161
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Banging my head against a brick wall - cant get through automated system to book engineer

Hi Katie,

Thank you for your reply,

Yes I am still having this problem and will need an engineer.

Please can we arrange this.

Kind regards,

Adam.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam,

Many apologies for the delayed response - I have been able to book you in with an engineer appointment. Please find your appointment time slot via your online account here

Let me know if you have any further issues or need anything else!

Have a great weekend 🙂

Beth

0 Kudos