Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

BTSport 2 and 3

Couldn't watch the games on BT Sport 3 tonight, pixilated at top of screen and showing previous channel over the bottom. Rebooted numerous times, but still not working.

BT Sport 1 was ok, but 2 and 3 not accessible. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BTSport 2 and 3

Assuming you've rebooted your box once, pixellation is nearly always the end result of a fault causing poor TV signal.

As an experiment, can you check any of the following other channels that you have access to, see if they're also affected:

Sky Sports PL HD, ITV-Be-HD, Sky News HD, Nick HD, MTV HD, Sky Nature HD, Sky Sports News HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Sky Hits HD, Sky Animation HD, Paramount HD, E! HD

These are carried on the same broadcast frequencies as the channels you mention and so would also be affected by a signal fault. If that confirms the symptoms, then first check whether VM have any reported faults in your area - by calling 0800 5610061

If nothing's listed, you need to report your fault. Call 150 from a VM phone, or 0345 4541111 from any other phone and follow the "I have a fault" options. The automated service may try to be helpful, sometimes by running some tests and offering an engineer (take it!!) or otherwise saying "please wait while I run some tests", and then you callback 10minutes later and speak to an agent.

VM should ultimately, either replace your box or arrange an engineer callout. Anything else is unlikely to solve this, but either of these could.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks