Menu
Canarytops1
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

BT Sport Extra 5 - Is it meant to be available ?

I pay for the Sports package and my V6 box EPG shows BT Sport 1,2,3 and Ultimate.

I select BT Sport 1 and the commentator tells me that other "football matches" are available via the "Red Button". Selecting the red button produces a screen showing BT Sport Extra but nothing else, am I supposed to press something to get a list of what's available or is there a problem ?

0 Kudos
Adgibson
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Can I watch the bt sport red button options on my TiVo box

Can some one help 

can I watch the red button options on the bt sports channels on my TiVo Vic keen to watch the fa cup matches tomorrow!

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can I watch the bt sport red button options on my TiVo box

Hi Adgibson,

The BT red button games are usually on BT Sports 2.

Don't forget there are also some games on the BBC red button and on iPlayer

Also games online via faplayer.thefa.com/   which you can watch for free on a PC or mobile device -  you will need to register on the site

Details of televised games here > live-english-football-on-tv 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
Sparkwasp
Tuning in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

FA cup

Can I get BT Sport Extra 4 on my TiVo box

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: FA cup

Hi Sparkwasp,

The BT Sport Extra channels can be accessed by pressing the red button on BT Sport 2.

That screen is currently showing the Everton v Rotherham, Boreham Wood v Millwall, Notts Forest v Cardiff, Norwich v Coventry and Luton v Reading games at 12pm

The following games 3 o'clock kick offs should also be on BT Sport 2 when pressing the red button

Blackpool v West Brom, Bristol Rovers v Sheffield United, Exeter City v Sheffield Wednesday,  and Oldham Athletic v AFC Bournemouth

Don't forget further FA Cup games are also available on BBC1, BBC red button and BBC iPlayer, along with more games on the https://faplayer which you can watch for free on a PC, mobile or tablet after registering
Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

Sparkwasp
Tuning in
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: FA cup

Thanks for the info

0 Kudos
Richardr1
Up to speed
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: BT Sport Extra 5 - Is it meant to be available ?

Try the red button on BT Sport 2 (which shows Rugby - but has the extra football channels as well).

Hayes37
Joining in
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Same here just getting BT sports extra logo.why can we not access this service when paying for it.

0 Kudos
Hayes37
Joining in
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Press red on BT sport 3 👍👍
Canarytops1
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Top man thanks so much 😉

0 Kudos