Menu
Stewalk
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Awful service

No tv service since 2nd July. Told on 4th and 13th July needed replacement box and one would be sent out. Tried multiple live chats ( was spending way too much time in the phone ).  Have emailed the CEO. Have written to sales director.  Still heard nothing ,  cancelled. my direct debit in hope someone will actually speak to me.  Got an automated call advising of late payment and related charge. Anyone know how to actually get someone to speak to ??   Thanks.  

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful service

Hi I know it's very annoying but cancelling your direct debit was a wee bit silly, as the only outcome will be that your credit rating will be affected causing you more problems than virgin who don't care who simply engage a debt agency, it will prevent you obtaining a mortgage, any sort of contract for phones, car hire, credit cards etc. Regards Micky
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stewalk,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your TV service,

I can see you were able to speak with us on the 20th August, were you able to get this sorted?

Please let us know if you are still having any problems

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Stewalk
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No not sorted. The conversation on 20th was with the bills department. I ended up paying bill ( for a service not received ) and was told I would now be passed onto customer services. Guess what ? Did not get answered. So still no tv service since 02nd July and no one answers the phone.
0 Kudos
Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I'm sorry to hear this Stewalk,

I've arranged to send you a replacement, you should receive this within 5 days. 

Please let me know when you receive it/ activate it (activation instructions will be included)

Then I can take a look at applying a loss of service credit for the time you've been without it.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos