Menu
jt005a0386
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Awful service I want to leave you how do the hell do we get to talk to anyone

I am at my wits end trying to contact you it is a disgrace I have called so many times. I cannot log into your website because it is antique will not allow me to reset my log in as for some reason you do not recognize any of my data even though I have been with you 18 years. Who the hell do we complain to in order to get attention and service. I will have no choice soon by to just stop my payments to you and go with another provider. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Awful service I want to leave you how do the hell do we get to talk to anyone

Hi jt005a0386,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and a warm welcome to you, I am sorry to hear you are having issues logging into your online account.

Have you tried to click on forgotten username and password as this will ask you additional security questions and allow you to obtain the username and change the password, 

If you aren't able to do this yourself or have tried and not been able I will be more than happy to assist you in this,  I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept if you still need help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos