Menu
Thesaint1967
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Any signs of us getting UHD channels promised with Sky

Hi any signs of the UHD channels which were signed over 12 months ago with Sky. I have just renewed my contract with yourselves for a further 18 months

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any signs of us getting UHD channels promised with Sky

Hi Thesaint1967,

I'm not sure if this is a glitch in the guide, but the following info was posted on another forum (I've checked and can confirm the same info was showing on my V6 box)

I notice when doing a search on the V6 for some Sky Originals they are marked as UHD but they do say HD on the info bar.

Example

Code 404
The Twilight Zone

A few movies on Sky Cinema has this also

Hopefully a sign

Another user from the same forum indicated 

Last night the info bar on the Home screen was advertising the Liverpool v Leeds match in UHD on the Virgin ULTRA HD Channel 999 for this Sat 12th at 5.30pm.

The info bar on my V6 just shows the game as being available in HD, as does the search.  

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
cdturri
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Any signs of us getting UHD channels promised with Sky

I don't think it's going to happen today. "Zambia Untamed" is scheduled on Virgin ULTRA HD Channel 999 for today at 18:30 so that will clash with the Liverpool v Leeds match in UHD which starts 17:30. And if not starting today then when?

0 Kudos