Menu
Blackbird1
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A Deadly Union - All 4

Hi

Is A Deadly Union which is on All 4 going to be available through my Tivo service? I can only see the first episode there.

Cheers

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: A Deadly Union - All 4

Hi Blackbird1,

it's available through All4 on my V6 via the search function.and also in the Drama category

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

For what it's worth, I agree - this is listed on the All-4 app, but more importantly via the VOD listings if you search.

It seems to be a 30-day catchup program, so there shouldn't be issues with the lower-tier TV bundles.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Blackbird1
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks for your replies. No joy for me I'm afraid. Went into On Demand, then All 4 or did a search. Only Episode 1 available.

Surely it's whether Channel 4 decides to show the programme or not, if yes, then it's available to everyone? And shouldn't be dependent on the type of box you have?  

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Channel 4 quite often show series only on the All4 app so you can’t avoid the ads.

On V6, you have to go directly to the All4 app via the apps menu to get this program. It’s not integrated with the menu system, search, guide.....

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Interesting @Ernie_C - I can find Episode 1 on our box via Search & Explore (so using VM's OnDemand) but it looks like it's CatchUp judging by the 30day expiry.

I'd agree the remaining episodes are only on the All-4 app, which is pretty standard for C4's Walter Presents.

0 Kudos