Menu
gracied87
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Had new box sent out for upstairs set this up all working ok but now my downstairs box has error code 7400 - call centres closed please help!

0 Kudos
MoakesC
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: 7400

Hi I’m Chris a Virgin media Tech

Could you please private message me your account number as well as address or your VM landline number. You can access my private messaging by hovering over my name. I can then run some diagnostics on your equipment and see further into your issue.

If you found this information useful or the issue was resolved, please give feedback by clicking the thumbs up Kudos icon and marking as a helpful answer.                                                                                                         

If you would like to learn more about receiving £50 of your bill please private message me.

Kind Regards

Chris VMTech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Holla13645
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Lets get this resolved, can you PM me your account number and area id.

I am a virginmedia field technician and my advice is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own equipment at home. If you my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving some Kudos.

Please click on thumbs up icon

Kind regards

Darren Hollands tech 20279

Virginmedia Guildford

Great way of 50 pounds of your bill refer a friend to virginmedia

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

gracied87
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Have sent you a private message

0 Kudos
gracied87
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator