Menu
homeworker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

25% buffering problem

I’ve been getting this for a few months when watching Netflix on the TiVo in what I imagine are peak periods. It doesn’t happen in the day time, just in the evenings and never happens on my IPad. It’s totally random and Some evenings are trouble free.  I see the spinning disk showing buffering and it stops at 25 %, pauses for a bit and then  says “Your device may not be connected to the internet. Please make sure your connection is working and try again. “

Usually,if I back out and select 204 again, press the red button, etc. it works for a while more and then the same thing happens again.  It might work for 10 minutes and it might work for an hour. It’s very frustrating.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: 25% buffering problem

Hi homeworker,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with Netflix.

I have checked your TiVo® and I can see there's some signal issues that I'd like an engineer to take a look at.

I'm just going to send you a private message which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos