Menu
Message 181 of 188
Flag for a moderator

Re: What Are You Playing Right Now?

If Borderlands 3 is as much of a grind as the first two then you're in for a hard time! I like the Pre-Sequel but I don't find those games funny or as engaging as the Fallout series. Having played the new Borderlands 2 DLC recently I realised why I was so glad when I completed that game.

I have the Yakuza collection ready to play.

Sooo close to finishing Fallout 76!

Dan_M
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
carwasher
Joining in
Message 182 of 188
Flag for a moderator

Bought FIFA 20 a week ago and I'm really addicted to it. Normally I just watch real football games and never played something like FIFA before. But I gotta admit the teamplay factor in this game makes it really exciting.

When I watch real football games and place bets on the matches I look at the betting tips on www.sportwetten.org before. They are usually right.
0 Kudos
Boston
Dialled in
Message 183 of 188
Flag for a moderator

I am back to Tomb Raider/Lara Croft old games 'Anniversary at the moment, already done some of the other collection.😉😂

photo Image1_zps3vrvxc7k.jpg
Message 184 of 188
Flag for a moderator

@carwasher I've just smashed @Joe_F with Huddersfield on Fifa 20. Great game.

Dan_M
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 185 of 188
Flag for a moderator

Currently playing the Medievil remake. 

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 186 of 188
Flag for a moderator

Its true, although he just lost 6-3 😄
keasy
Up to speed
Message 187 of 188
Flag for a moderator

Playing The Outer Worlds on PC.

Was really getting into it but, there's just way too much dialogue. I just sit there at times skipping it and not taking it in so I can get to the action.

Shame really as it's highly atmospheric.

0 Kudos
DABhand
Super solver
Message 188 of 188
Flag for a moderator

@keasy wrote:

Playing The Outer Worlds on PC.

Was really getting into it but, there's just way too much dialogue. I just sit there at times skipping it and not taking it in so I can get to the action.

Shame really as it's highly atmospheric.

Yeah shame the actual game is short.

But I have been playing Death Stranding... omg wow, I know some reviewers have moaned about it because it is about delivering things constantly, but welcome to real life and a job always the same, but the point of the game is to enjoy it, take everything in, the scenery is stunning, they put a lot of detail into it.

The story line is crazy at first but begins to make sense, Hideo Kojima really went for a cinematic effect for this game and it delivers, I can see myself playing this for 200hrs+ easily to do everything. And apparently the ending is a few hours of cutscenes like a movie, im sure not everyone will love that but that is right up my alley.

I will probably buy it for PC next year to play it again in 4k on my 2080 ti. But for now the PS4 version is immaculate should be in everyone's collection.

Majide!
0 Kudos