Menu
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The new game hype thread

I was about to post about my excitement at the Last of Us Part 2 release announcement yesterday, but I saw an opportunity 😇

So - which upcoming games are you hyped for? Tell us what you're most looking forward to, why that game and anything else you'd like to share.

I'll get the ball rolling... I was already over-excited for TLOU2 but knowing it now has a release date has increased the hype. I'm loving the trailers coming out as well as the confirmation of certain character(s) returning - as much as I wish I'd have that moment as a surprise in-game. Loved the first game, one of the greatest games I've ever played so the sequel has some pretty lofty standards to live up to IMO.

Hype meter: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Kev

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The new game hype thread

Looking forwards to Cyberpunk 2077 on PC.

Also want to play the new MW on PC but only for the campaign but, that means it's not worth the buy for fiddy bucks!

Also WW3 on PC. Playing the alpha but it's very poorly optimised although it really does offer a lot of potential.

Highlighted
Settling in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

till Re: The new game hype thread

Still playing ML...

Highlighted
Rising star
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: till Re: The new game hype thread

Always wanted to play Last Of Us but honestly dislike the PS4 Controllers so now my PS4 just sits and holds stuff like my dinner plate or mugs before I take them down to put in the Dishwasher.

I'm looking forward mostly to Doom Eternal and the Resident Evil 3 Remake, and I'm kinda hoping Techland don't mess up Dying Light 2, kinda looking at Watch Dogs Legion but after the WD2 performance I'm not so sure I want to waste the money.

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The new game hype thread

if aoe4 has competetive multiplayer, or will have, then cant wait for it

0 Kudos