Menu
Highlighted
KingOrionPax
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Playstation plus code with Xperia 10,Fortnight bundle

Hi guys,I'm new here and not sure if it's the right board to post, but it's technically a gaming  issue 😀, but if this isn't the right board let me know, and I'll repost it in the correct forum. 

Right so on Monday I upgraded my contract to the Xperia 10, Fortnight bundle,which came today and with it I received a a piece of paper that'll let me redeem a 12 month Playstation Plus though Xperia rewards. So I after going through the site and its poor functionality, I managed to input the IMEI code, and a screenshot of the email I received thanking me for upgrading and delivery tracking link.

So after doing all that, and saying I'm not a robot, it click on the claim button, to which it then took to me a page asking me to enter my details for a speaker, which isn't I didn't expect. 

Sorry for the long winded post, but I don't have clue how to claim a voucher that doesn't seem to exist, and and was wondering if anyone else has had problems before?

Thanks in advance. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Playstation plus code with Xperia 10,Fortnight bundle

Hi KingOrionPax, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear there's been some concern regarding the free gift, this isn't what we like to hear. 

There is currently to Sony deals, one being a free speaker and one being a PS4. It might be that we've accidentally sent you the details for the speaker. 

Does everything look alright for the claim you've made for the PS4? 

I'd be happy to take a closer look if you want to pop me a personal message. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos