Menu
MagnificentMeg
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Guilty Gaming Pleasures

Okay guys, I have a question for you. What is your favourite guilty gaming pleasure? The game that you know other people would laugh at? The game that isn't popular in the mainstream? The game that you cant wait to play when everyone's gone to bed 😂 

There's absolutely no judgement here, this is your time to shout about it and not feel silly. Whether its Runescape, Human Fall Flat, the Untitled Goose Game or Toast. 

I'll go first, mine is a PC Steam game called The Isle where you get to roam and hunt as your favourite dinosaur - which for me is the parasaurolophus - online with over 200 players. Yeah im a 27 year young lady but I still love my Dino games! 

So come on, tell me your guilty pleasures! We're all gamers if we're lurking in this part of the forums lol ❤

1407288782_preview_Para.jpg

0 Kudos
SimpleSimon
Superfast
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Guilty Gaming Pleasures

You asked so i will tell.

My guilty pleasure is Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.

They are both very relaxing after a day in the office(Home in this current climate)

As you can tell I don't drive as a living.

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello

My pleasure will always be the original Doom series.

Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

MagnificentMeg
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hey Simon and DJ,

Simulators are perfect for relaxing, I can't wait for Flight Simulator to come out on the Next Gen. Looks like I could get immersed for hours with no shame lol Ive never tried Farming Sim but I definitely see why people like it. Build your farming business without getting mucky, perfect.

As for DOOM, I used to play those in my early years along with Unreal Tournament and Quake, or at least I tried 😂 im no good with shooters but I love scare games - Alien Isolation is one of the best for being a game that gives you PTSD haha! Plus, Xenomorphs are awesome. 

Meg

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hello

I have been trailing the latest Microsoft Flight SIM and all I can say the graphics are awesome.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
francisbaud
Tuning in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'd say Gunbound. It's a turn-based artillery game, like the Worms series, and it's pretty fun. Players choose a mobile and get dropped on a map with about 7 other players. Turn by turn they try to eliminate the adversaries. It's simplistic and the graphics are cartoony.

upthevale
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Mud/Snow runner for me. 

You literally deliver logs back and forth to places but the terrane is extremely difficult and you find yourself stuck in the mud often needed to winch yourself out. 

Very much a time sync

MrHalfAsleep
Problem sorter
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Still stuck in 1979 with Space Invaders, which my nephew thinks is sick.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkpxwsybNPo for a free clone!  It's pretty good.

--
The only winning move is not to play.
No system is 100% secure
Ridicule is nothing to be scared of - Adam Ant
The only thing constant - is change. Chris Evans
The internet is a series of tubes
Windows Update isn't rocket science - if it were, it would work.
Unlike Monty Python, spam is never off.
Some video posts may contain swearing/inappropriate content for young children

π
0 Kudos