Menu
Ticktok
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

iPhone Apple Watch advice req

Hi

im looking a buying a used Apple Watch series 4 or 5 , will the cellular side of it work on virgin mobile in the Uk ? Also is there an additional fee each month for using these watches ?

Many thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: iPhone Apple Watch advice req

Hello

I am afraid that the Apple Watch is not supported by Virginmedia, only Vodaphone, O2 and EE as stated on https://www.apple.com/uk/watch/cellular/ this is due to that not all mobile phone operators have the facility for using an electronic SIM including Virginmedia.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Martin_LM
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Good morning im martin, currently we don't offer the E sims that are needed however all apple watches will connect to your home virgin wifi.

if you would like any more advice feel free to pm me

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Ticktok
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

ok thanks for your answer , much appreciated 👍

0 Kudos
supermatrix
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad looked as by reading your website you offer cellular, this is on the iphone SE and 3 series watch in the details states that this is a cellular watch, yet as the phone and the watch need to be on the same network this is not a true statement ?  That was lucky back to Voda then.

0 Kudos